Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Good Old Small Days

It's been 5 months since the final episode of Smallville aired, and I'm still into it. For some strange reasons, I found myself typing "Smallville" whenever I tried to browse for stuff on the internet. I always ended up asking why I did what I did. I was excited for Smallville to end before the show ended, and now I found myself missing it; I'd watch an episode once a week, at the very least.

Smallville was probably one of the best Sci-Fi TV shows ever created, and for that reason, I'm always grateful for the duos, Al Gough and Miles Millar. I was never into a TV series the way I was with Smallville... However, I don't really think that it's the show that got me into the zone; it was more due to the incredible casts and the amazing chemistry between its casts. Without a doubt, it was when Erica Durance came into the cast (in season 4) that I truly became a fanatic.

It was such a good old days... For the past 6 years, I've been anticipating a new episode of Smallville every week, and when the hiatus period came, I'd go into internet forums and speculate with the rest of Smallville fans; I'd go to DevotedtoSmallville for a peaceful discussion, I'd go to Kryptonsite for a debate or two and I'd go to DivineIntervention for my Clois gushing.

Clois... it's short/shipper name for Clark and Lois. It's one of the best ship ever!! I like the Christopher & Margot's Clois... Teri & Dean's Clois was good too. I have only one comment on Brandon & Kate's Clois: BORING. The fact that there wasn't much Clois in Superman Returns didn't help... That aside, Tom & Erica's Clois is the BEST Clois there is! The chemistry was AMAZING. I would want to see them working together again. In a movie or something. They'd be great in a romantic comedy.

To me, nothing can top what Tom and Erica had... I'm on a few other TV shows now, however, Tomerica's Clois is still the best ship there is. There's a few that came close to them, but we'll get back to that next time.

Onto my personal life: I have a new job. I'm a library assistant for the government. I have no formal training in the library course, but so far, it wasn't hard for me to catch up on everything. My seniors are all nice; they're older (My parents' age, probably older) than me, but they're all decent...

I'm watching X Factor UK with my sister as I type this. So, I'm gonna get back focusing on that now. Salam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews