Tuesday, September 20, 2011

X Factor UK - Part 2

I don't think I miss Simon Cowell. The guy, Gary Barlow gave comments similar to Simon's, however, he was always nice. He's using so many words that Simon's famous for, and the way he said it. lol... and he's very sarcastic! I'm loving the judging panel for this season. :)

Marcus Collins' audition  - Very friendly and he can sing! He has a pretty "free" voice; he doesn't need to try so hard with his voice... and I do love the audience. :D

Jonjo Kerr's audition - This is unexpected, but I really do like this audition.

Amelia Lily's audition - I think she's good, but I don't get the song. lol

John Adams' audition - WOW. Didn't see that coming. He has a voice full of soul... But I don't like it when the contestant stood so close to the judges table... that bit kinda put me off a bit.

Michelle Barrett's audition - This is such a touching audition. She's a very cute mother... When Tulisa cried, you can't help but share the tears as well...

2 Shoes' audition - Again, this is unexpected. They're decent, but they really need to work on their appearance and personality

John Wilding's audition - Very nice!

Bradley Johnson's audition - Worth mentioning, but I can't really hear him with that small voice. He needs to turn up the volume a bit.

Deep Dhillon's audition - I usually skip the bad singers, but I don't know why I bother to watch this. It was amusing! "I want you back. I want you back. I want you back". lol.

Ceri Rees' audition - Awww... but hahahaha.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews