Monday, April 2, 2012

Saving Hope Under The "HQ" Microscope

I got goosebumps! Once again, Durance Magazine has new dirts on Saving Hope and I'm getting pretty addictive with this show... and it hasn't even been aired! And as it turned out, it's not just about Erica! How astounding is that?!

According to DM, TBI has an article on the show. It's interesting... and it makes me even more eager for the premiere.

The following is an extract from the article:

Many TV critics and other observers complain that medical dramas tend to cover the same ground. “Whether the characters are dressed in blue or white, it’s always the same format,” says Bertrand Villegas of TV consultancy The Wit.
......... 
“Part of what I thought was really insteresting about this, and a different way into a medical drama, was this whole idea of faith,” says Noreen Halpern, the outgoing president of dramatic programming for eOne Television.
......... 
“Medical shows have a history of succeeding. There are great life and death stakes built into the fabric of a medical show. But then you add this twist of faith and spiriatuality — Is it just about science? Is it just about medicine? — And I think that is a really interesting way into a very traditional franchise.”

To read the complete article, you can go to Durance Magazine post HERE.

Well... The only Medical drama I watched was a Hong Kong TV Series. My parents used to watch ER ages ago, and they seemed to really like it. Then again, my dad is also quite impressed with House; he only watch it whenever he happens to see it while he flips through channels. My dad isn't a romance drama type of a person, so... *shrugs*

Any-who... For some reasons, I got the feeling that this show is going to be huge. Just a hunch! Could it be my ultimate favorite show? Could it get me fanatic over a TV show once again? The romantic aspect easily capture a big part my heart... but if the main relationship goes down to the triangle route like I mentioned in my previous post, I'd be very pissed. Seriously, I'm sailing on THAT ship again! We'll see...

By the way, DM has a High Quality poster available on their webbie. It's soooo... pretty! Two Ericas and two Michaels. Just fabulous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews