Sunday, April 1, 2012

Entertainment One Unveils Saving Hope Poster!

It's been a while since the last time I check up on my notification emails and I got a big surprise! Entertainment One (eOne) unveils the poster for their upcoming show with Erica Durance and Michael Shanks, "Saving Hope", which I did mention on my earlier post. Unfortunately, the poster is only available in a small size (humph!) but, we can still see how gorgeous Erica looks in there. There are also Michael Shanks and Daniel Gillies (I presume) in the poster. I hope to see the bigger version soon.

Having a look at the new poster, it got me thinking. I have a feeling that there is going to be a love triangle between the three doctors (It's somewhat obvious, really), which I will hate. I really, really HATE storylines with couples breaking up *cough* Rachel/Ross *cough*, so I do hope that Erica Durance's character, Alex, will stay loyal to ONE man and I want that man to be Michael Shanks' character (Charlie)... if... only if their chemistry is as good as it looks in the trailer.

This hospital-themed show reminds me of a Hong Kong's TVB series, Healing Hands, which aired on a Malaysian TV Channel sometime ago. I'm so in love with the first season of the series, solely because of the coupling (mind you, I'm always a romantic!). Anyways... The show went on for season 2 and 3, with NEW characters and they KILLED of one of the main girl from the first season. The second season gotten weird and I stopped watching after they killed the girl. The phenomena still irks me to this day. So I do hope that won't happen in Saving Hope, which I already have faith in.

Saving Hope premieres June 7th on NBC. (June 8th Brunei time).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews