Thursday, November 15, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2 Cast Posters

I took sometime searching through the net for Breaking Dawn part 2 photos. I found quite a number of poster of the casts. Elegant, I tell ya!

I've arranged the posters according to the characters' coven and alphabetically too. lol. I have no life... :P



Amazon Coven

Senna


Zafrina


Cullen Coven

Alice


Bella


Carlisle


Edward


Emmett


Jasper



Renesmee


Rosalie


Quileute Tribe

Jacob



Denali Coven

Carmen


Eleazar


Garrett


Irina


Kate


Tanya


Egyptian Coven

Amun


Benjamin


Kebi


Tia


French Coven

Henri


Yvette


Irish Coven

Liam


Maggie


Siobhan


Nomads

Charlotte


Mary


Peter


Randall


Romanian Coven

Vladimir


Stefan


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews