Sunday, November 11, 2012

New Template!

Dear Diary,

Guess what? I just updated my blog with a brand new template. I downloaded the XML document somewhere around the net and it took quite long to decide which theme I'd like (yah... I changed the template hundreds of time for the last three days).

I decided to go with my usual choice, which is DARK and somewhat CREEPY (my favorite word for this month, apparently). Since I, kinda, fall in love with my "Hari Raya" eyes... I guess it'd be awesome to use them as my background image. Loved the top (drop down) menu! Thanks to my BRILLIANT baby sister for fixing it for me. :D

Just for the record, I can spell CREATIVE and CRAZY correctly. I just like to use K instead of C for the blog's title (It's unique, I guess).

By the way, I just started watching the US TV Series, Psych these past few days. I doubt I'll be as fanatic as I was with Smallville with this new (for me!) show, but I'm certainly thinking of watching the entire episodes... and apparently, I'm about to watch a LOT of dramas this coming week (since I'm currently downloading a bunch of Malay dramas -- novel adaptations)... Hmm...

Adios!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews