Sunday, November 18, 2012

Dear diary, I feel itchy all over...

Dear diary,

I feel itchy all over my body. My mum bought seafood today... It looks like prawn, but it looks different and somehow it looks similar to udang galah tapi macam sama speciesnya. As soon as I smell my mum's cooking... aduh, gatal badan I. huhu. I think it's called Satak (sounds like katak). You can google it... but enough about that. :'S

Anyways... I'm currently watching Adam & Hawa from the very beginning... and I'm on episode 25 now. So far, so good. Great, in fact. The similarities between the drama and novel are almost 100%. I guess, when you're an avid fan of a certain novel, you expected everything to be the same. This drama does "it" for me.

Whenever I watch this drama, it made me think of Breaking Dawn part 2. I'm so excited to see the movie. I saw some reviews and somehow I managed to avoid the huge spoiler I heard fans have been rambling about. For this last piece, I want to be surprised. I do know some things to be expected; Kristen's finally showed some emotions, the creepy CGI baby, the right castings... :)

Tata for now

P.S: I watched AIM 19 last night. Siti Nurhaliza was awesome!! aaand the pairing hosts are funny! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews