Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm calling you...

As I stared at the very busy scenery while I drove few minutes ago, a thought crept into my very lazy head. I'm thinking of calling this new blog... Ness.

It's funny because everything that has been happening since this morning was all random. I never thought that I'd start blogging (I've had a blog before but NEVER actually make it into something... very personal) and now I'm doing it. It's funny that the name I thought of, kind of, being deprived from the name Nessie which is short for Renesmee, who happens to be one of my favorite characters in “Breaking Dawn”.

Anyways… So, now this blog is called Ness. I’m going be talking to you soon. 

P. S: My writing is getting rusty. I’ve been writing in Malay since I started working about five months ago, which is a great thing too. However, I think I’m better in English writing than in Malay, not that I’m great at it at all; I just don’t care so much about making grammar mistake here and there. It’d be less embarrassing ‘cause I'm not talking in my Mother language (shrugs).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews