Thursday, September 15, 2011

Joe McElderry in "Popstar to Operastar"


So... I'm so into Joe McElderry at the moment. I ended up watching every clip of his performances in "Popstar to Operastar". I don't understand Opera, but I do like hearing the performers' majestic voice when I stumble upon it...


Joe McElderry - Una Furtiva Lagrima



Joe McElderry - La Donna E Mobile



The next one... I've heard of this song before. Paul Potts sang this in Britain's Got Talent. I'm not comparing Joe with Paul; I think they both have their own flavour in this song and were great at it, though, I admit that I cried when I first saw Paul Potts sang this.


Joe McElderry - Nessun Dorma



Joe Mcelderry - Granada



A duet is next.. Rolando has a very scary (in a very good way) voice!!!

Joe Mcelderry & Rolando Villazon - Musica Proibita



Joe McElderry - Nessun Dorma


I've always wondered if I really get the chance to see one, would I be engrossed with it, or would I fall asleep?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews