Monday, September 19, 2011

Into The X Factor

I'm in my youtube video browsing at since... a few hours ago. I was so busy these past two days. My work is done now, so I get to watch some youtube videos. Yay!

I'm currently into the X Factor UK, after seeing Joe McElderry's audition. I discover another very talented person. His name is Matt Cardle. I think his best performance was when he sung The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face. Such a wonderful voice and the performance made me teary somehow... and apparently, he's the winner for the 7th season.

I think I'm over my Joe McElderry zone now. However, I'm so hooked with the UK Reality Show, X Factor. I'm on its 8th Season now (via YouTube that is). Apparently, it's still on going. So far, I saw two outstanding performances...

The US version is scheduled to premiere on 21st September, and from what I've heard, which is why Simon quits American Idol... and he drags Paula Abdul into it. It feels like American Idol all over again, except the "dog" is not in the judges' table. I just hope Paula will make an effort to not say things we don't get though.

I'm so pumped with this new show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews