Tuesday, September 20, 2011

X Factor UK - Part 1

I'm really hooked!! I've been watching the clips uploaded by itv on youtube since I've done my job few hours ago... and here are my thoughts!

Janet Devlin's audition  - She's a very sweet girl! Very cute voice and you can hear how nervous she was. It's endearing to see this shy person getting standing ovation from the crowd and the judges.


Johnny Robinson's audition - This guy makes me smile and cry at the same time. He has the same personality as Jean Martyn of the Britain's Got Talent; very pleasant and always full of joy. He makes people very happy... and he can sing too!


Derry Mensah's audition - I didn't think that this is going to be one of my favorite auditions. For one thing he's... nevermind. I thought he came just because of Kelly Rowland. I didn't think that he came with the voice like that. I also love how nice Kelly is... The guy's obviously ecstatic! "Kelly Rowland kissed me!" lol


Misha Bryan's audition - I really didn't expect that she could sing at all! These Britain people never cease to amaze me! Usually when I watch American Idol, I think almost all of those who came with weird looks (in my eyes) and attire do tend to sing like frogs. This isn't the case for UK shows, it seems... Poeple with the voice doesn't look like star (i.e: Paul Potts, Susan Boyle, etc). lol. This Misha girl has great voice and showmanship, but I do hope she won't overdo the singing like Fantasia.


Craig Colton's audition - It's cute that this guy came to the audition without telling his parents who were apparenly in the audience. They didn't have any idea that he was going to audition. He's got the personality and the voice! He's got quick wit too. lol. He reminded me of Michael Collings of the Britain's Got Talent somehow...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews