Thursday, September 15, 2011

Joe McElderry

Once again, I'm jobless at the moment.

Well -- the day has started off a bit hectic, and by a bit, I really meant a LOT. I had so much to do this morning, up until a few minutes ago, actually. At one point, I noticed that most of my co-workers walked towards the exit door. I turned to my best co-worker and asked if there's any meeting at the Headquarter today. He looked at me weirdly and told me it's already noon... and only then I realised that I most of the population in the office have already gone. I guess I really was busy.

Now that I have extra time to spare with the company's internet connection, I'm trying to see something new at Youtube; I've been youtube-ing Adele these past few days. I typed in X-Factor, and guess what? I found a video of this one guy who has a GREAT voice: Joe McElderry. I ended up re-playing his audition a lot of time; I'm still on it, actually. I tried to get an embed code of the video and it turned out there was none (one with good quality that is). See the video HERE.

On a side note, my little sister is pursuing her study in the United Kingdom. Yesterday was a very sad day... One of my baby sisters won't be around here for a long time. (sigh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews