Monday, May 13, 2013

Takdir Itu Milik Aku by Siti Rosmizah

Takdir Itu Milik AkuTakdir Itu Milik Aku by Siti Rosmizah
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

The third novel by Siti Rosmizah that I read and apparently her 5th work. Her first two novels are amazing. I can't really say the same for Takdir Itu Milik Aku. A bit note to sesiapa yang belum baca: if you trying to release your stress, don't read this book.

I think I can end this book earlier than I did... mainly because aku skip so many parts. I did try to go through every page tetapi I don't read every words seperti selalu. Cara penyampaian dan olahannya tak sampai and very messy.

Firstly, I gotta say, the cover is pretty, but I don't really like the long sentence there... kinda spoiled it. I'm very annoyed with the thickness of the book sebab susah bagi aku untuk membaca part dekat margin sebelah pelekat. At first I thought the margins of each page are very thin tapi when I compared it to another productions, macam sama saja and ada yang lebih thinner lagi. So, I don't know why it's so hard for me to read. Font pilihan could be problem... I dunno. I never had any problem with novel tebal sebelum ne. Maybe it's the productions... Kinda similar like NB's production, a bit better, but still tak kena dengan keselesaan aku.

The bad things don't end there. I was only a little unsatisfied with SR's writing style in "Andai itu Takdirnya" and "Cinta Kau dan Aku" sebab I think ada yang must be omitted sebab I think they're too much info, tapi it's only a wee thing so I think it's not worth mentioning.

Now, the parts need to be omitted tu ada BANYAK dalam novel ne. Dalam setiap page, aku came across sentences which seem to be the author's own inner thoughts, seperti dia sedang bermonolog (not the character, but the author)... sering menggunakan expression "Amboi!", "wah!" -- that sorts. Thoughts ne yang I guess something that the reader might be thinking after reading certain dialogues or scene. Ianya jua sering mengulang semula kejadian yang baru diceritakan, which I (and apparently some other readers) thought menyebabkan novel itu tebal... and it's mainly ANNOYING la.

I also don't like the part when watak utama yang started being an antagonist turns amigo then somehow trying to be an ass lagi then baik lagi. Kata-kata maaf pun sering diulang. It really makes me muak. I notice this always happen in SR's novels.

Aku rasa terseksa sangat membaca first half of the novel (Rasa macam nak stop tapi sayang la... bukan murah novel ne). For me, Zarif and Datin Munirah adalah dua watak yang paling tak berperikemanusiaan, even topped all the antagonists yang pernah I read. Jawapan lurus dari si Dian selalunya akan menimbulkan perasaan halus kepada those yang mendengar, tapi hati si ibu dan anak yang kejam tu seem like batu and very dark... instead of being sympathetic, they said all those nasty things. I think perkataan "bodoh" tu ada pada every page of the first half, if I'm exaggerating. Aku jarang nak kaitkan reality with novel, tapi this time, don't know why I relate these two parts. I don't know how these two manusia can be forgiven.

Huhu. Obviously, I stressed baca novel ne. I took a bit of recess after scene yang I think berat. Seriously not my type of novel.

Despite all that, I'm giving one stars because SR's writing could still make me cry. The dialogues were still very powerful. Tolak monologues and less herdikan, I think I might actually like this novel.

Sinopsis:

Dian Zara, seorang anak yatim piatu yang menumpang kasih dengan neneknya. Emak saudaranya, Kamisah tidak henti-henti menyeksa hidupnya. Maki hamun, pukul, cerca sudah lali dalam dirinya. Impian gadis muda ini untuk belajar hingga ke menara gading telah musnah di tengah jalan. Dian disuruh menjadi orang gaji. Dia akur dengan kehendaknya emak saudaranya. Menjadi orang gaji bagaikan memberi sinar baru dalam hidupnya. Tapi sementara cuma. Perkenalan dengan cucu majikannya telah membuka tirai penderitan dalam hidupnya semula. Dian telah ditipu dengan janji manis seorang lelaki. Janji untuk membahagiakan hidupnya hanyalah dusta belaka.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews